Cisco Telepresence SX20
Cisco Telepresence sx20
The Cisco TelePresence® SX20 Quick Set (SX20 Quick Set) can transform any flat panel display into a sleek and powerful video conferencing system.
The SX20 Quick Set is designed to deliver high-definition video and multiparty conferencing with the flexibility to accommodate various room size and configurations – all at a value price.
The SX20 Quick Set supports optional embedded multipoint support with Cisco® TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling users to add three additional participants to a video call.
SX20 Quick Set combines a powerful codec, premium resolution of 1080p, two camera choices, and a dual-display feature in an easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use solution.
Whether you’re a small business just getting started with telepresence or a large enterprise looking to expand your existing deployment, the SX20 Quick Set delivers the performance you would expect from more expensive systems – in a compact, feature-rich and affordable package.
● Transforms a flat panel display into a 1080p high-definition meeting space
● Intuitive connections make setup as easy as connecting a DVD player
● Provides up to 1080p60 resolution – compatible with standards-based video without loss of features
● Sleek, compact design
● Multimedia and presentations can be shared at the touch of a button
● Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs
● Supports Switched Conferencing (SVC) for enhanced layouts2
● Easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 (optional) through customizable API (requires external third-party control system processor)
● Basic API available over IP (Telnet or Secure Shell Protocol [SSH]) or over RS-232 with USB adapter
● High-definition content sharing up to 1080p30 resolution
● One button to push (OBTP) to start a meeting
Cisco Telepresence sx20
Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus – The Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus video conferencing kit delivers the unmatched video and audio experience customers have come to expect from Cisco.
In addition, the enhanced capabilities enable even smarter meetings, smarter presentation capabilities, and smarter room and device integrations, further removing barriers to video deployment and use in medium to large rooms.
Comprising a powerful codec and a four-camera bar with built-in speakers and microphones, the room kit plus is ideal for rooms with a capacity of 14 people. offers sophisticated camera technologies, bringing speaker-tracking and auto-framing capabilities to medium to large-sized rooms.
The product is rich in functionality and expertise but is designed to be easily scalable to all of your conference rooms and spaces.