The Cisco SPA525G2 is a 5 – Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity and Media for a New Level of Small Business User Experience Highlights.
This is a POE device and a power adaptor is not included.
The Cisco SPA 525G is a fantastic business phone. It features a wireless connection and lots of intelligent.
• Includes 3 year warranty
• Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S (32 button) expansion modules
• Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
• Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
• Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
• Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX over any public internet connection
• Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3’s, displaying digital photos, viewing RSS feeds, and displaying video surveillance camera streams
• Multi-feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
• Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third-party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone With Color Display
The Cisco SPA525G2 has:
- 5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity. Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen.
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support.
- VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 2 port 10/100 ports for PC connectivity. Disabled when using in WiFi mode.
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts and charge your mobile phone
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.