The Cisco SPA504G or SPA 504G is one of the greatest Cisco IP phones for business or home office use of all times. A great phone for business or home office use.
This Cisco phone features:
• Includes 3 year warranty
• Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
• Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
• Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
• Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA504G.
Out of stock
The CiscoSPA504G 4-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure full interoperability with leaders in the Voice over IP (VoIP) equipment infrastructure, enabling service providers to deploy quickly competitive and feature-packed services to your customers.
With hundreds of configurable service parameters and features, the Cisco SPA 504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while taking advantage of the benefits of IP telephony.
Features such as moving configurations and viewing shared lines (across geographically or locally dispersed locations) are just a few of the many benefits of the SPA 504G.
The Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
A part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series.