Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set.
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony.
Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA504G.
• Four voice lines
• Includes 3 year warranty
• Four Independent SIP Registrations*
• Line status: active line indication, with name and number
• Menu-driven user interface
• Shared line appearance**
• Call hold
• Music on hold**
• Call waiting
• Caller ID name and number
• Outbound caller ID blocking
• Call transfer: attended and blind
• Three-way call conferencing with local mixing
• Multiparty conferencing via external conference bridge
• Automatic redial of last calling and last called numbers
• On-hook dialing
• Call pickup: selective and group**
• Call park and unpark**
• Call swap
• Call back on busy
Out of stock
Cisco SPA504G 4 Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch, PoE and LCD Display, Silver, Grey.
The Cisco SPA 504G 4-line IP Phone provides small businesses a rich user experience with a monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications; HD voice for unsurpassed voice clarity; enhanced full duplex speaker phone for clear conversations across the desk; and an integrated switch port to connect your computer.
There are no reviews yet.