Technology plays a big role in our life, it has been demonstrated that is changing the way how we work, how we learn and even though how we shop, that’s why businesses are the most interested in acquiring new technologies to make their processes more agile and efficient. This article will provide you an overview of the topic of Industry 4.0.
What is Industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 is commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Smart or Cyber Industry. This revolution characterized not only to use technologies in order to improve the manufacturing process but it also about transforms organizations, transforms the way how they work and operate. According to Deloitte the term Industry 4.0 encompasses a promise of a new Industrial Revolution – one that marries advanced manufacturing techniques with the Internet of Things to create manufacturing systems that not only interconnected, but communicate, analyze, and use the information to drive further intelligent action back in the physical world. In other words, it combines traditional manufacturing processes and technology, such as the Internet of Things (IOT) to transform the processes and make them more efficient.
What Industry 4.0 offers?
- Increase efficiency and productivity. Companies that invest in Industry 4.0 can boost collaboration, also have the capacity to prevent downtime, optimize equipment effectiveness and maintenance.
- Efficient decisions. It gives you access to the real-time information and insights you need to make smarter decisions about the business.
- Better communication between clients and organizations. Industry 4.0 presents a unique opportunity for businesses to generate new methods of responding effectively to the customer’s needs.
- Industry 4.0 helps industrial companies optimize customer relationship. Companies would be able to better meet their customers requirements as the manufacturing process will be optimized.
The Nine Technology of Transformation Industry
There are so many terms that relate to Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things, but here are 9 technology identified by the Boston Consulting Group that you need to know if you are considering investing on Industry 4.0 solutions for your business.
- Autonomous robots.
- Horizontal and vertical system integration.
- The Industrial Internet of Things.
- The Cloud
- Additive manufacturing.
- Augmented reality.
- Big data and analytics.
All this smart technology can revolutionize the way you run and grow your business. In the future the organizations have objectives to be even more efficient, operate with greater productivity and achieve higher customer satisfaction.
Why choose Linkedip in your Digital Transformation?
For over 20 years LinkedIP has been helping business to become more agile and productive. We think the cornerstone of the digital transformation is the transformation of the communications.
No matter at what level you are in your Digital Transformation, adopting Industry 4.0 brings an abundance of benefit and we offer innovative solutions tailored to your needs, we support your organizational transformation and the development of new business models. Are you interested in learning more about how you can transform your business into intelligent manufacturing? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the link https://uc.linkedip.com/
By Febe López. Marketing and Communication Manager.